Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year... my last card this year

Hello crafters in this last day of 2016.

I bet you all have plans and looking forward to tonight.
I had a bit of time and wanted to make my last card this year with the stamp I had for a while but never got to use it..
I used 7x7 white base card.


It is a beautiful Lily stamp. I used my sparkle pen to colour the lily, pity you cannot see that on the photo.




I used distressed ink to create the shading on the edges.  I matted and layered the picture on grey card and again on gold mirri card.











I used masking technique to stamp the words behind the Lily.

I think it a lovely change from all the Christmas cards i was recently making.

The colours make me think of Spring and look forward to 2017.



Have a fantastic 2017 everyone,

Crafting hugs,

Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...