Monday 5 December 2016

DT Samples



Hi all,
I just wanted to share with you some more samples for the latest collection 'For the love of Stamps'.

They sold out on C&C channel so quickly I did not even have a chance to put my cards on the blog. In this card I used delight dahlias stamps and stencil mask to create the background.












This is another card made using the same stamps. I masked the square and stamped dahlias. I used sparkle pens to colour them, add distress ink on edges.















This time I cut out the stamped dahlias and leaves and layered them using 3D silicon glue which give you nice lift and 3D effect.





I love these stamps, they are really good quality.

So much fun ... enjoy



Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...