Monday 19 December 2016

Morning crafters...

2016 has been a good year for me as a crafter... I have learnt so many new techniques and started my DT job with Hunkydory 's stamp collection.... DT was and is a challenge as I was  not experienced in a picture/build a story stamping... but I was given a chance and I am greatful...next time I will share with you all my favorites from my DT samples but today just want to stay with a Christmas theme...

Above you see one of my Christmas cards this year.... all Christmas trees are stamped... gold one is heat embossed... and all matted and layered ... for a glitter border I used double sided adhesive and sprinkled with blue glitter. It is a great way of creating borders and saving as you only use a strip size of that not a full card...




This is my favorite from last year cards... I love the die cut baubles that I foam padded back in a center of the card with silver mirri backing... the Christmas wreath die cut was dismantled and placed around bauble. I added some glitter snowflakes and white corners...  hope you like that....





Have a great last few days of 2016...

Crafting hugs,

Kasia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...