Saturday 3 December 2016

For the love of Stamps

Good Morning all,


This my card I made with the new collection 'For the love of stamp' by Hunkydory.

I created the background by stamping small balloon, I used distressed ink for color.
LOVE letters come from the coordinating stencil mask.

I am not surprised they sold out so quickly, such fun working with those stamps.











This is another sample I made using the stamp set.
The background is created using distressed inks.
The girl and the boys are from the set. I made girl flying and attached the love balloons. I think they are so cute.
I also used stencil mask for the hearts and clouds.





Have fun with stamps and enjoy...
there are so many different styles and techniques you can use...

crafting hugs,
Kasia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...