Saturday 10 December 2016

two same/different cards



Hello ...
Happy Saturday all,

I just wanted to share two cards .... very similar in design...
In this one I used 6x6 card where I cut a front in three parts... middle panel will be used in different card.
I matted and layered the top and bottom panel.
On the front panel I embossed the background and arranged die cuts flowers and leaves...
Added sentiment....







In this version I used the same embossed paper and die cut flowers...



I only added distressed ink on edges ....


 With this little difference I created two different cards...
 Which one do you prefer?

I can't decide...

Hugs x

Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...