Saturday 7 January 2017

DT samples 'For the love of stamps'

Hello everyobe and happy new year,

I just want to share with you some of the latest DT samples I made for today's launch of Hunkydory stamps.

There are on special offer on C&C now so it is the best time to get them.







Firstly cards with cross... my favorite from this collection. This one is stamped and coloured, matted on gold mirri cards.




My second cross is on the craft card. I stamped cross and used gold embossing powder. I coloured the cross with gold mica powder.
I love this card...
This card is butterfly card. I used distress inks to create the background and stamped with black ink.
 

Another butterfly card, this time on the craft card. 

Happy crafting, 
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...