Saturday 6 May 2017

Believe in Yourself for Imagine Design Create

Hello crafters, Have a look at step by step how to made this lovely card using Reach for the star stamp set by Imagine Design Create .
1. Use watercolour card (I work on  A4 size so I can always choose the part of the card that I need for a particular project and in the same time I have some readymade background left for the next sample).  Sprinkle randomly your chosen brusho powders and spray with water. Use as much water as you need to achieve the desired look.  Your creation will be unique each time.

2. Cut the background  an inch smaller than A5 card, leaving the remaining inch for black and gold matting cards.

3. Use silver gold Starlight paint with a stencil. In this project I used Mini Orion stencil by Imagination Crafts.  Stipple the paint through, using a  big, round brush.

4. Use distress ink -seedless preserve- to add colour to the edges.

5. Stamp the main IDC sentiment and stars stamp.


6. Mat and layer ready background onto the black card and then onto the gold mirri card to create a frame. 



Have a great weekend.

Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...