Saturday 20 May 2017

Neat ans Tangled stamp - DT samples

 Morning Everybody,

Morning All,
Today I want to present the card I made using Neat and Tangled stamp available from :
 https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/




1, Stamp the main image using clear embossing ink (Perfect Medium is my choice) and cover the image with white embossing powder. Use the heat gun.
2. Use distress inks of your choice to go around the edges and blend them.
3. Mat and layer onto the black card.
4. Repeat the blending on the egdes of the bigger card, mat and layer onto black card as well,
5, Use the triangle stamp from the set to stamp around the main image.
6. Stamp the sentiment, mat and layer onto black card and adhere onto the main panel using foam pads.

Stamp set you need:

click here to purchase.

There are some other cards I created using the same stamp set. 
How different each one is.





Enjoy crafting ,

Kasia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...