Saturday 27 May 2017

Rainbow hello

Morning All,

It has been a sunny week so I decided to  use this colourful background for this card.

To create the background you need to cut lot of colourful paper strips, roughly 0.5 cm width.
Use the double sided adhesive sheet to cover the square card ( a bit smaller than 6x6 card). Add strip by strip to fill the whole card, cut the sticking out access. You can trim the square to the size you need.
Mat and layer onto black card and later onto the gold mirri card.

Stamp the flowers and leaves on separate card, cut them out. I used Avery Elle stamps. ( click to see)

Lastly , add the sentiment of your choice, I cut 'Hello' from the black card and gold mirri. I layered black onto the mirri card, leaving the gold boarder on the sentiment.

Don't forget to pop in to Bumbleberry shop to get your crafting essentials

Have a fantastic bank holiday 
Hugs and craft on 

Kasia 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...