Sunday 14 May 2017

Avery Elle Glamper Campers stamp... sunset

Morning to all and  lovely Saturday,

I would like to share with you this card today:


The  main focus of the card is a sunset hence I left the stamps plain. To create a sunset use the circle white card, make sure is good for blending distress inks.
Start from placing the round mask in the middle for a sun. Start working with the lightest inks first, leaving the darker ones to very end to go round the edges.
Create a gold frame by cutting the gold mirri circle card in half and placing underneath the main circle. 
The stamps are cut out and left uncolored. I tried with coloured ones but it did not work for me. The card was simply too busy.
Mat and layer onto the black and gold card at the end.

Add the sentiment from the stamp set:
Few things that you need:
Blending tools for distress ink

Have a great Saturday and visit the online shop for all your crafty essentials.


Click here to visit the shop


1 comment:

  1. Love this Kasia. The uncoloured stamps are definitely the right addition to this card xx

    ReplyDelete

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...