I am happy to announce that I have just started a new adventure with Imagine Design Create.
I am a new Design Team Member and I did not waste anytime and decided to crack on with crafting.
For my first IDC blog entry I used Gorjuss stamp set. I never worked with gorjuss stamps only because I always thought the colours are a bit gloomy and depressing.
For my project I created a journal page reflecting how I feel today when sun is shinning and birds are singing....
Here we go ...
This is what I ended up with...
1. I used Sparkle pens in coordinating shades so I could blend them. I applied all three different shades and used damp brush to blend the colours, with stroking movement from right to left and back
2. I stamped, coloured and cut out the Gorjuss stamp. I used my distress ink with combination of Dual-Tip watercolour pens by Santoro.
3. Firstly I used bauble stencil and spray white spritzing ink over the blue part of the paper. I used paper die cut to create the squares pattern in random places, using a distress ink with dubber.
4. I randomly splatter the silver gold stalight paint by Imagination Craft and stamped dragonflies.
I also use Leonie Pujol border stamps on the edges.
6. Finally I used foam tape to adhere the main image and added some extra cut out cards.
All the products used in this project are available from
1. Versafine Onyx Black Ink
2.Gorjuss stamps by Santoro
3. Distress inks
4. Spectrum Noir Sparle pens http://www.imaginedesigncreate.co.uk/shoponline/prod_4144148-Spectrum-Noir-Sparkle-3pk-Perfect-Pastels.html
5. Starlights Paints- Silver Gold http://www.imaginedesigncreate.co.uk/shoponline/prod_5632924-Starlights.html
6.Leonie Pujol stamps
7. 3D foam tape http://www.imaginedesigncreate.co.uk/shoponline/prod_2766299-18m-Double-Sided-Tape-6mm-Width.html
8. Paint Brush http://www.imaginedesigncreate.co.uk/shoponline/prod_2739719-Brush-Set-Aqua-Glass-Value.html
Any questions or comments leave below please....