Saturday 1 April 2017

Happy Saturday,

Let me introduce some of my samples for today's launch of new Hunkydory-For the Love of Stamps'.

As usual had so much fun with all the sets and tried to come up with different techniques.


I enjoyed this prickly set. I used a craft card for background. I used distress and the stencil  to create cactus background.

I stamped and cut out some plants, for colouring most of stamps I used distress inks along my kuretake brush pens.

Mat and lay onto the black panel.

I used foam pads to lift the plants.






Same technique with stamping and cutting out a coloured plants. For the background I used distress inks and stencil to add edges and details.

I adore this sentiment.














 Balloons...

Randomly stamped the balloons and coloured. I used distress ink to colour edges .

You might not see it on the photo but I used mica spray for shimmer effect.












On this card I used heart balloons and stamped part of sentiment on each.
Used the stencil to create the cake in the background.

The central circle is  mattted and layered onto the gold mirri card.












I wanted to used stamps without colouring. I used coordinating stencil to create the background and celebrate word.















Hope you like my samples and watch the space for more to come.

hugs 

Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...