Sunday 10 December 2017

The ton - Fresh cut Carnations- layered stamps set

Morning everybody,
I hope you are all keeping warm and enjoying snow...
I enjoy snow when I am inside... lol.

Today, I have a new card today using The Ton - Fresh Cut Carnations. You  can get this stamp set and many other from The Ton in a  Bumbleberry Papercrafts.

Stamp the flowers and fussy cut them.
To stamp the layers I used three different shades of lilac. As you can see they are even from different company... I used stamping platform to stamp. I would not be able to layer them up with acrylic block. To layer them properly use the instruction from the packaging.

This is a DL card, so you need a background panel that is a bit smaller than a base.
I used black Oxide ink through the wall stencil and stamp some words stamp from my stash randomly on the card. I used grey ink for that.
Stamp 'best wishes' using shade of purple ink. Adhere using foam pad.
I adhered the flowers with a wet glue and top flowers with a foam pad.

My DL base in lilac so I used as frame as well.
I also stained the edges of the middle panel with black Oxides.
Hope you enjoy my card..... 


PS: it was my very first use of layered flowers... 
and I Loved it...
So try a new technique today and enjoy crafting.
love 
Kasia 






3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and love that lilac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- shows exactly why the platforms are a great buy. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...