Saturday 18 November 2017

Modern tree for Bumbleberry Papercrafts

Morning everybody,

I just like to share with you my new card I made using modern trees set by MFT,
 I made this card :


Steps:
Use thorn piece of paper to mask of the side of the card. I used the same piece on top and bottom of the card. Use distress inks to colour the middle part of the card. I moved the thorn paper a bit and added another colour on both sides.
I splatted few drops of water and dabbed them off with a tissue to bleach the middle part of the card.

Stamp the trees with black ink, dont forget second and third generation trees around as well.
Add leaves.

Add colour to the top of the card - yellow distress and to the bottom - brown distress.
Doodle the boarder and some lines for trees' bottom so they are not floating in the air.

The sentiment is from Concord and 9th Beautiful Butterfly set.

Hope you like it
Enjoy your weekend 

K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...