Saturday 9 September 2017

MFT Modern trees cards

Hello everybody,

Today I would like to share my card I made using My Favorite Things stamp set - Modern Trees.
Available to buy from Bumbleberry papercrafts.


Firstly I used my distress inks and oxides to create the orange background. Matted and layered onto the black card.
I stamped the trees in a Versafine onyx black. 
Ps I actually stamped the wrong leaves onto the  the middle tree but please do not tell anybody. lol

I did not changed it cos I did not mind...ha...


The sentiment is from Altenew stamp set- available here.

Hope you enjoy my card and drop me a comment below .

Happy Stamping

Kasia 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kasia
    What a lovely card - those trees are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kasia. I' would never. Have noticed the leaves if you hadn't have said. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your colors in the background are so beautiful! that's totally amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous thank you card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you have used - really dramatic, and those modern trees are lovely- great card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...