Saturday 1 July 2017

MFT stamp set _ sketched blooms 2- DT sample



Hi everybody,
Today I want share my card I made using MFT stamp set - Sketched bloom 2 available from www.bumbleberrys.co.uk.
Sketched Blooms 2 Sketched blooms 2 stamp set.
https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/stamps/products/sketched-blooms-2
How to do it:

1. Base card is a craft card ( size A6) . The main panel that is going to be stamped is an inch smaller. 
   I used smooth stamping card. 
2. Stamp the flowers of your choice from the set randomly, covering the whole card.
3. To colour I used the combination of sparkle pens, kuretake pens and used distress oxides to stain the edges of the card.
4. Mat and layer the panel onto the black card and later onto the gold mirri and again onto black one.
5. Sentiment is from the Petal Panel stamp set by Avery Elle.



Enjoy and have fun crafting.

Hugs 

Kasia 


2 comments:

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...