Thursday 24 November 2016

Starting my blog

Hello everybody...

Honestly I don't know what I am doing yet.... I decided to start a craft blog to share my love and passion for craft and 'me time'.
Trying to work out how the blog works, how to post anything and add photos...
if anyone can help I will be more than grateful...
If not bear with me till I work it out :)

 Crafting love and hugs...


Kasia


This is my one of my favorite Christmas card I made this year....
I have used double sided adhesive sheet on the black card. I place the stencil over the adhesive...
To make sure my stencil will not stick to the adhesive sheet I used clear embossing ink on the back of the stencil...
Then I used gilding flakes over the stencil.... I rubbed them in.
When I removed my stencil I had sticky places left so I used transparent glitter to cover them...
And that was my background done....
I love the look of this background....it wants you to touch it... some said it looks like woolly  jumper....

Hope you like it...as much as me...
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...